Monday, September 3, 2007

From A Box

I know. It's sinful.

I used a box mix for my first round of cupcakes. Don't worry...I've grown since then. I've actually purchased and used baking powder.

Ok, this is actually my second try for cupcakes. The first try was white cake mix and I did very little decorating. I had vanilla icing and chocolate icing...and very little imagination. I didn't take pictures. It wasn't pretty. Not that I didn't eat them.

But by this round, I had purchased my first sugarcrafting tools from Michael's. I had no idea what to do with them, though...but came up with a few flowers that were kinda cute. I also tinted the icing. Special, aren't I?

My first gumpaste flowers. How quaint.




1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

they're all very pretty. i like the swirly blue one!