Thursday, September 27, 2007

EASY Peanut Butter Cookies

The man was craving something sweet, so I went through my recipes to find something fast and easy. This fit the bill perfectly.

And they turned out SO yummy! (Even though I made them a tad too big. I was supposed to make 36 cookies...I made about 25. Oops!)




Peanut Butter Cookies

1 egg
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup peanut butter

Cream egg and sugar. Stir in baking soda. Fold in peanut butter.

Drop teaspoons onto a cookie sheet and crease top of cookies with fork.

Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges turn slightly golden. Take out of oven and cool on cookie sheet.

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

oh there's proof right there. It MUST be love. You bake a gazillion cupcakes and he wants something sweet so you make him - cookies? Sigh-h-h. You got it bad girl!

mommiebear2 said...

How did you know that this is the only type of cookie that I eat?? Oooohhh, you must really love me!! :)

Bᴜɴɴʏ ☥ said...

what temp?
I wanna make some, talk about easy-peasy!